Wednesday 14 May 2008

Tagged

Miss White of White Writing tagged me for the six quirks meme. So here goes...

The rules are:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1- I wake up in the dead of night and see things that are not there, like spiders all over my bed, a hand holding a spoonful of sugar over my head and a floating pair of knickers. Not all at once though, that'd be weird.

2- I passed my driving test a long, long time ago and haven't driven since. I'm no good.
3- I've not ever, never killed any living creature on purpose. Not even a fly, not even a slug or a spider. I once killed a caterpiller by accident but I'd rather not talk about that.
4- Every time I go to the States I get stopped and interrigated at immigration by mean men who accuse me of a crime I didn't commit back in the late nineties in NYC. It lasts about an hour then they let me in. They won't tell me exactly what I'm supposed to have done which is very annoying. But I definitely never did it.
5- I got married in Vegas. There's more to that story but I haven't the time or the inclination to go into it.

6- Things break off in my hand all the time. I break things all the time. I lose my keys/mobile/cash card all the time. I'm always late.
That last one was supplied my ever loving husband. Cheers darling.

These things are surprisingly hard aren't they?
And now I'm gonna tag these ladies. (Actually I'll add that bit tomorrow as I have a DVD to watch.)

But here's the first pic of Audrey as Coco Chanel in anticipatio
n of the forthcoming film. Looking forward to seeing the finished thing in 2009...



1 comment:

Miss White said...

Thanks for doing the meme, these are great :)

That waking up and seeing things sounds bizarre! I guess it's not so scary if you're used to it?!

I'd love to hear your wedding story sometime, if I ever get married that's the way I'd want to do it, I hate the idea of planning a wedding!