Sunday 18 May 2008

I just can't help myself...

Having no self control when it comes to the high street I've been spending money I haven't got once again. But when it's buy-one-get-one-free in Topshop it's a crime not to have a little look. Unfortunately that little look can be fatal especially when last month's pay failed to materialise in my already malnourished bank account. And so I returned home with this studded dress and the shoes below for a sum total of £25.But the most exciting purchase was the All Saints jeans my lovely, lovely mum bought me for my birthday (which is two months away...). They're a leopard print with an black over-layed dye and ever since I saw my brother in law's missus with a pair I've been obsessing over them. And now I've finally got my mitts on them! Haha!

6 comments:

Liz Lizo said...

you look lovely with the headband.

hannah said...

love this look! you look wonderful with a hippie headband, and those shoes are wicked!

Anonymous said...

Cute dress and I love the headband – you look great!

Miss White said...

Good Topshop haul and lovely outfit! Sadly I don't think that dress ever made it to my branch or I'd have snapped one up too.

I've linked to you too :)

Anonymous said...

the jeans are GORGEOUS!!lucky you :D

constanceraine said...

I just happened across your site after starting my own blog and saw your tootsies---ha haaar I bough these shoe too and have not had them off my feet. They now are all old looking and cracked which makes me love them more! A good buy i'm sure you will wear them lots and lots x