Friday 2 October 2009

A is for Apple, B is for Bird...

This little print was created by me for my new baby daughter. It looks so adorable in it's frame, I love it! It reads Edie's Alphabet at the top because that's her name but that can be changed or removed completely. It's so hard to find time for my work with a little one to look after but then again every spare second is so precious I waste no time at all! Not like before when I could spend days procrastinating. The print is up on my Etsy site as of
yesterday. I hope you like it.

3 comments:

Brinja said...

I love it, it's just wonderful! I seriously have to think about getting me one of those!

Camilla said...

This is so cute!!
Thanks for the comment. Yes, someone really hasn't been kind to me. But I don't have the guts to give the card either... Unfortunately :)

Penny said...

beautiful! i love it