Wednesday 11 June 2008

I went to a wedding on the weekend. It was such a gorgeous day and the sun didn't stop shining. The day had a 'film' theme and as I was sat on the Breakfast At Tiffany's table I got to wear a tiara and a huge sparkley ring all through the meal. There was also a Moulin Rouge table, a Top Gun table and a Batman table (which was accessorised with, amongst other things, a cat mask not unlike the Luella version which I was a little jealous of. A good idea don't you think? I wore this Johnny Loves Rosie headband with a huge flower.
And a silk dress in this print.
Don't you hate wearing heels on grass? I'm wedged in about 3in here.
My lil' brother is getting married in August and I haven't yet decided on an outfit. Got any ideas? Any suggestions gratefully received.

6 comments:

sophiejade said...

Thats such a lovely idea for a wedding, sounds fun! I love the headband you wore.

piss and spunk said...

yeah, very very nice dress!

Jessie Cacciola said...

thanks for your kind words. your blog is adorable.
- Jessie -

mapetiteamy said...

What a cool idea! Cute dress!

KATLIN said...

Ooh I love that theme!! My step-sister is getting married in July and her theme is red and black, which I don't consider a theme at all- it's a color concept! I'm wearing a muted dress in gray, purple, and green. :) I say, go daring, be bold!

Miss Woody said...

i love the flower in the hair!