Thursday 27 March 2008

Neon Neon

Gruff Rhys of the genuinely super Super Furry Animals and music producer Boom Bip have come together to form electro pop collaboration Neon Neon. Their debut album Stainless Style hit the shops on Monday. This album is all about the life of 80's motorcar mogul and general cad John DeLorean who's probably best known (to me anyhow) as the guy who designed the car in Back To The Future.










The first single I Lust U is a sexy little number and I've been beeping along to it's synth-y sounds all week. Check it out here. Gruff's vocals are always lovely and they work as well here amongst all the electro-tweeking as they have anywhere. Very much recommended by me.

Love Anna X

3 comments:

Gem said...

Oooh I love that song right now. Where I work we always listen to BBC 6music and they play that song loads. Damn it's stuck in my head again now!
x

Anonymous said...

love it ^_^ and even better those cars were built down the road from my nans in belfast!lol
xo

Peter Breese said...

Very interesting sound, thanks for the post - glad I heard them!