Friday 29 February 2008

I've been watching...

...Factory Girl, about 60's style icon and Andy Warhol's darling Edie Sedgwick, and Control, a movie about Ian Curtis, messed-up lead singer in 70's band Joy Division. Let's just say you wouldn't want to swap places with either of them however cool they look with a fag (I could crack a joke here about Warhol here but I meant I'm sure you know I mean cigarette)






















Both are definitely worth a look
. Guy Pierce's Warhol for Factory Girl is utterly creepy and has left me compelled to read his autobiography. Factory Girl doesn't paint a pretty picture of him for sure.

Other than that I've been steadily making my way through the Sex And The City box set aiming to have watched them all by May when the movie hits our multiplexes. Of course it's my favourite TV show of all time and of course I can't wait till May and of course I've seen the new trailer that gives away basically the whole plot and so here are some much publicised Carrie outfits from the forthcoming film.

And here's her closet. I'm going to have one just like it real soon and if my other half is reading this then I AM HAVING ONE AND I WILL KEEP IT TIDY, OK?

Love, Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich würde sterben für diesen Schrank :)
Schöner Blog!